Instructions For Visa Medical
- All the candidates should take original passport along with the photocopy of passport.
- Female candidates should not go for medical in their menstrual period.
- If any candidate is going for repeat medical then he or she should carry original passport,letter from embassy and two passport photographs.
- Candidate needs to take his/her previous medical history along with.
- Please note that medical for infant is compulsory.
- Original Passport is must for all the candidates and If the passport is submitted with the embassy only in that case photocopy of the passport along with original Aadhar Card, Voter Card or PAN mandatory.
- Registration Fee that is Rs. 150/- is Non Refundable.
- In case of Refund Package Payment will be initiated within 7 working days.
- Candidate can eat any thing before his or her medical.
- Take appointment details from Bathinda office after payment.
- For Assistance Contact : 09888146939